Many applications require more than a standard hot oil unit to deal with unique downhole problems or pumping and heating applications. For those applications we have engineered the multiplex unit to effectively resolve the higher pressure and heat capacity requirements that you may encounter.
“Energy Fabrication Inc. has been designing and providing quality oil field equipment for the Permian basin and globally for the oil and gas industry with a reputation for high quality and value, contact us today!”
Features of the EnergyFab Multi-Plex Unit
- Triplex pump H.P. up to 600
- Up to 15,000 psi discharge pressure
- Up to 21m BTU/hr heat exchanger
- High capacity centrifugal pumps
- O.T. specification cargo tanks
- Up to 1000 gal. Propane storage
Typical Multi-Plex Unit Specifications
- 16m BTU/HR Heat Exchanger
- Propane Fired W/Temp Controller
- Steel Vaporizer W/1³ Hoses
- 2 Multipass Coil Assy
- Dual Burner Box Tool Boxes 6² each side
- Access Ladder
- 20³ Manways
- 75 BBL Tank DOT 412 Split Tank 50-Front 25-Rear
- Electronic Or Mechanical Tank Level
- 600 HP Triplex
- Up To 13 BPM Max Volume, Pressures To 15K
- 784 Spicer Transfer Case
- Dual Hose Rack W/2³ I OK Long Sweeps
- 3 X 2 13 Cenifugal Pump Hyd. Drive
- 3³ Load Pump Hyd. Drive
- Up to 100 Gal Propane
- Hose Reels up to 75′ of 1.5 Hose 6K Max Pressure
- SST Fully Enclosed Control Panels
Offering Multi-Plex Units to Customers throughout Midland, TX, Pecos, TX, Odessa, TX and Surrounding Communities.
We offer integrated job tracking computer packages and safety shutdown systems for added security.
All of our Multi-Plex units are blasted with steel grit to provide an anchor for the poly urethane paint that is applied in multiple coats to provide superior protection. Call us today at 800-946-8645.