Energy Fabrication's 600 HP pump trucks deliver the most horsepower available while still maintaining a high level of safety. All 600 horsepower pump trucks, whether body load or tractor trailer, are fitted with high pressure kill systems to provide superior control and reliability. At EnergyFab we utilize the most reliable and cost effective components to achieve longevity and low maintenance. We can produce the maximum achievable fluid horsepower with the engine package selected and all our equipment is tested to maximum design flows and pressures. Call us today at 800-946-8645 if you need a pump truck for your job.
"High horsepower pump trucks manufactured by Energy Fabrication Inc. are second to none in the oil and gas industry. We maintain high quality and value in every unit we build, not to mention, pride in our craftsmanship. Contact us for pricing today"
600 HP Pump Trucks from Energy Fabrication Feature:
- Pump Horsepower to 600
- 40 Gallon Triplex Lube Oil Systems
- Dual Charge Pump Capability with Mixing Tubs, Hydraulic Drive
- 4" Plumbing W/ SST Butterfly Valves
- Internal Pipe Coating
- Plunger Lube Oil System
- 784 Spicer Transfer Case
- Plumbing can be Custom Configured to Meet Your Requirement
- Body Load up to 3500 Gallon Capacity Or Tractor Trailer Style
- Computer Job Tracking Available in ERAD, Mobile Data Tech, RapidLogger, Totco And Others.
- Available For Standard or Automatic Transmission Trucks
- Control Systems tin Cab, External or Remote
Typical 600 HP Pump Truck Specifications
- 600 HP OFM Triplex- 3.5" Or 4" Plungers
- Under Drive set up dor Compact Rigging
- 784 or 792 Spicer Transfer Case
- 1610 HD Driveline
- 40 Gal Power End Lubrication System
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Drive Charge Pumps
- 4³ Plumbing With SST Viton Valves
- Internally Coated Components
- Control System In The Cab, External Or Remote
- Discharge To Ground Level W/Dual Swing- 2³ 1502
- Single Hydrostat Hydraulics MTD on PTO
- 35 Gal Hyd. Reservoir W/Cooler
- 4³ Female Camlocks Passenger Side Only
- In Cab Rate Meter and Total Standard with 10K Martin Decker with Pressure Trip
- Heavy Duty Floor Plate Fenders W/EFI Mudflaps & Brackets
- Tool Box Drivers Side
- All Rigging Painted to Customers Specifications with Poly Urethane Enamel
- Units are Fully Tested to Maximum Flow and Pressure
Browse through our gallery of pump trucks that we carry at Energy Fabrication!
Call us today at 800-946-8645 or 432-362-0591!